The People That Are Very Dear To Our Hearts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Some photos from a girl by the name of Hannah Elizabeth

*edited*
Today I went for a nice long walk, and I got some photos along the way. ;-) Oh, and I have to use this font. Let me find it. This one. It looks so type-written. Oh, guess what? We have an awesome old typewriter and hopefully I'll use it for a photo shoot, soon. xD 


 I just love this picture! And this flower reminds me of...never mind. 
I'm entering the one below in Carlotta's photo challenge, here. 
 As I walked and snapped I kept thinking of how amazing our God is and it made me want to jump with joy! I actually did. ;-) Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of that, but here are some of God's beautiful creation.




 I'm so excited that Spring is finally here!! =) 



 Love this picture! Gotta love skittles. xD Oh my chocolate(Erinism), I forgot to watermark these!! Well, you can enjoy them and I'll edit this post later. BTW, other than watermarks and text, these pictures are unedited. THESE. Some of mine are edited, but most have not been. Mostly because I'm lazy and I'm not an expert on editing. xD 


I love this shot of Bethany!

 Maddie is so pretty! She has gorgeous deep blue eyes! 
Ya sea(Hahaha...ha...ha.) that blue stuff in the background? That's the sea. xD 


I just like this picture. xD 



I hope your day was as amazing as mine! =)


Love and kisses(HAD to say that),
Hannah


P.S. Courier font is awesome!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Really awesome pictures- I especially love the last one!

I agree with you, courier font is the best. The typewriter effect is just so cool!

~Julia

Hannah said...

Thanks for the comment, Julia! Could you do us a favor and spread the word about our blog? Its just getting started, so yeah. ;)

Madison Taylor said...

Oh Hannah I love these pictures . I am going to make the picture of me my pro pic facebook.

Kels said...

lovely pictures! I really like the ones of the ocean. :)

Have a wonderful day! xxx~Kelsey